Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wreck This Journal

I've spent a large part of my summer with my nose buried in books. So it's no surprise to me that I have been captivated by Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith for quite some time. On Sunday, i finally ordered my very own copy from Borders with a gift card that i received over nine months ago. At around noon on Wednesday, i looked out my window and saw the Fed Ex truck driving away. I hurried downstairs, and there it was, a sturdy cardboard package wedged between the screen door and the wooden door.
So far, i have poked holes in one of the pages with a pencil and infused a page with a scent of my choice (some sort of pomegranate body spray from Bath & Body Works and my favorite vanilla chapstick from Avon, all dusted over with a pinch of glitter). I have started a few other pages, and am hoping to upload pictures soon.

2 comments:

starbrained said...

I like your blog. Are you thinking of getting a banner at the top?

natalie said...

Thanks! though i'm afraid i don't give it as much attention as i'd like to.
To tell you the truth, i don't know how to put a banner there. :/